martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

Puerto Viejo!






















This past weekend, we went to Puerto Viejo! It was interesting. We saw more monkeys - it was very cool! Here are some pictures! I can't believe I only have 3 days left of class! I feel like I have learned a lot, which is good. We watched this movie today... it was absolutely one of the most touching movies I have ever seen. It was called Voces Inocentes (Innocent Voices), and it was about the civil war in El Salvador, and how the US supported the government and gave them lots of money troops and arms, but the government was basically abducting all the children over 12 years old and making them fight in the army. It was soooo sad! Sometimes I don't want to believe that the US has done such horrible things to almost every other country - or at least support the other countries in their atrocities.

Anyways, I will be coming home on Saturday! How crazy! I'm excited to be home!

No hay comentarios: