jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Monos! (Monkeys!)




Last weekend, I went to a place called Manuel Antonia, and we got to see lots of Iguanas, Sloths, and Monkeys, which I have pictures of here! We had a good time!
This week has been good! I definitely feel like I am improving on my Spanish! On Tuesday, I went to church and understood the entire sermon except for like 5 words - and I had a guy that is bilingual sitting next to me, so I would just say the Spanish word and he would tell it to me in English, so I understood it all. The church was a lot better than it was last week - the talked about knowing for what reason you have been saved... granted I wanted the pastor to say that it is so we can be co-workers with Christ to bring about the restoration of the world... and he said it was because we have a destination of grandeza, so we can arrive at the level of blessings and prosperity... but at least he doesn´t think the sole purpose of our faith it go escape from hell! Anyways, enjoy the pictures. I am off....

No hay comentarios: